Labels

Insight 19 Feb 2017

Start from 01 Jan 2017, I written in English and Indonesian. Please scroll down for English. Enjoy your reading!


Nah, hari ini saya merasa bahagia!
Sebenarnya kemarin juga saya hepi kok! Bedanya tadi pagi saya hepinya lebih asyiik gitu!
Kok bisa? Ya bisa dong! Apa bedanya antara hepi kemarin dengan hepi hari ini?

Jadi begini, kalau kemarin aku hepi karena tindakan ESWL mama sudah berjalan dengan lancar. Praise God! Lalu, kenapa hari ini saya lebih hepi? Karena tadi pagi saya bangun, cek email, eh ada job! Hihi. Praise GOD! Lumayan, job nulis berbayar, gimana gak sumringah?

Bukan job pertama sih, ini job kedua. Bedanya adalah, ini job pertama yang berbayar. Setelah saya baca syarat-syaratnya, saya jadi nyadar, saya masih buta sama hal-hal yang berhubungan dengan SEO. Saya masih newbie banget!

Apa yang saya pelajari? Saya masih belajar tentang God's grace. Dan juga diingatkan one word saya tahun ini yaitu LOVE.


GOD'S GRACE

Saya masih saja merasa terheran-heran kok Tuhan masih mau membanjiri saya dengan berbagai berkat? Ya, seperti yang saya tulis sebelumnya, sesungguhnya Tuhan tetap mengasihi kita walaupun kita masih berdosa, kalau tidak begitu, buat apa Dia mengaruniakan anak-Nya yang tunggal bagi kita? Yesus, anak-Nya yang tunggal, dengan kata lain, Dia memberikan yang terbaik bagi kita. Betapa seharusnya kita bersyukur dengan kasih sebegitu besar yang Tuhan berikan kepada kita, kan?

Jadi, sesungguhnya saya sangat konyol saat berpikir "Kok Tuhan masih mau mengasihi saya begitu besar?". Karena kenyataannya, ibarat ikan, kita tuh berenang dalam kasih Tuhan senantiasa.

Efesus 2:8 (TB)
Sebab karena kasih karunia kamu diselamatkan oleh iman; itu bukan hasil usahamu, tetapi pemberian Allah


LOVE

Di awal tahun saya sudah share kalau saya dapat one word untuk 2017 yaitu LOVE.
Dan, ya, sudah saya duga, seringkali saya akan dihadapkan dengan situasi di mana keadaan tidak nyaman dan saya harus melawan kenyamanan saya demi melakukan hal yang menunjuukan tindakan kasih kepada orang lain.

Kenapa saya mendadak bahas ini?
Karena sedari jumat saya harus menemani mama di rumah sakit. Rencana nginep yang hanya sampai sabtu, akhirnya molor sampe minggu. Dan namanya menghadapi orang sakit pastinya butuh kesabaran ekstraaaa..! Di situ lah tantangannya, sanggupkah kamu mengasihi di situasi yang tidak nyaman? Bisakah kamu mengasihi di saat kamu merasa tidak mampu mengasihi?

Secara manusia, kita tidak mampu mengasihi sebegitu besar. Kita butuh Roh Kudus untuk ada di dalam hati kita karena Roh Kudus yang memampukan kita untuk mengasihi.

2 Korintus 3:18 (TB)
Dan kita semua mencerminkan kemuliaan Tuhan dengan muka yang tidak berselubung. Dan karena kemuliaan itu datangnya dari Tuhan yang adalah Roh, maka kita diubah menjadi serupa dengan gambar-Nya, dalam kemuliaan yang semakin besar.

Jadi, yang harus saya lakukan ya membina hubungan dengan Roh Kudus. Roh Kudus itu ada di dalam kita setelah kita menerima dan percaya kepada Yesus. Yang saya inginkan adalah kepenuhan Roh Kudus. Bagaimana dengan kamu?



---------------------------------------- *********************************** -----------------------------------------



Well, today I feel so happy!
Actually, yesterday did I happy too! The difference is this morning I am happier!
How come? What is the difference between yesterday happiness to today's?

So, here is why. Yesterday I am happy because my mom got ESWL treatment and it is done with no trouble. Praise God! Then, why today I am happier? Because I woke up this morning, check my email, and I got a writing job! Praise GOD! It is paid writing job, how come I am not so happy?

Not my first writing job anyway, this is the second job. The difference is, this is the first job that I will get paid. After I read the requirements, I am so conscious, I was blind at the things related to SEO. I'm still a newbie, really!

What did I learn? I'm still learning about God's grace. And also I am reminded of my one word theme for 2017, which is LOVE.


GOD'S GRACE

I still feel amazed at why God still want to overwhelm me with blessings? Yes, as I wrote earlier, God actually keep loving us even though we were still sinners, if not so, why He gave His only Son for us? Jesus, His only child, in other words, He gives the best for us. How should we be grateful to this magnitude love that God gives us, right?

So, in fact I was very silly at the thought "Why would God still loves me so much?". Because in reality, like fish, we are swimming and surrounded in the sea of God's love and blessings.

Ephesians 2:8 (AMP)
For it is by grace [God’s remarkable compassion and favor drawing you to Christ] that you have been saved [actually delivered from judgment and given eternal life] through faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [not through your own effort], but it is the [undeserved, gracious] gift of God


LOVE 

Earlier, this year, I've shared that my one word theme for 2017 is LOVE.
And, yes, I had thought I would often faced with a situation where the state is not comfortable and I had to fight my convenience for the sake of doing things that indicating the act of love to others.

Why do I suddenly talk about this?
Because since Friday I have to accompany the mother in the hospital. The first plan is stay only until Saturday, eventually delayed until Sunday. And as you know, facing a sick person certainly need superb patience! That's the challenge, could you show love in an uncomfortable situation? Can you give love when you feel unable to love?

As humans, we are unable to actually give love that so pure (agape). We need Holy Spirit that exist in our hearts, Holy Spirit who enables us to love.

2 Corinthians 3:18 (AMP)
And we all, with unveiled face, continually seeing as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are progressively being transformed into His image from [one degree of] glory to [even more] glory, which comes from the Lord, [who is] the Spirit.

So, I should building relationship with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is in us after we receive and believe in Jesus. What I want is the fullness of the Holy Spirit. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment